The M.B.A. program at CSUSB consists of 48 quarter units designed for both full time students and the working professional. MBA graduate classes meet twice a week and are offered at 4,6, or 8pm, on a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday schedule.
Focuses on human behavior aspects of organizations such as communication, motivation, leadership, group and team performance, and employee selection, and prepares individuals for a variety of careers in the management and human resource fields.
Five classes chosen from (20 units):
- Comm 522 Mediation Theory and Practice
- Mgmt 641 Managing Human Resources
- Mgmt 642 Communication and Interpersonal Processes
- Mgmt 644 Industrial Relations
- Mgmt 645 Negotiation and Bargaining
- Mgmt 646 Alternative Dispute Resolution and Third Party Intervention
- Mgmt 650 International Management
- Mgmt 655 Leadership for Modern Organizations
- Mgmt 690 Advanced Topics in Management